Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Gymnastics

At gymnastics we do lots and lots of exercise to keep our body nice and strong.SO what we did was L shape,Strattle,front support back support and many other good stretches.Then we went off and did some of the exercises like Frontward roll backwards roll and also we did wall of pain and other challenging things.
Please leave me a comment down below and tell something I need to work on and something the I did good thank you.
And all the skills we did was pike,Strattle,Front support, back support,Wall of pain,Hand stand cart wheel,Bunny hops,L shape,Candle,Tippy toe forward and back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi jack I really like your description about gymnastics. It is really good except you repeated some of the things you did twice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack
    I really liked you explained the skills that you are learning in gymnastics.Maybe you could upload a photo of you doing some of the skills.
    Tulei

    ReplyDelete